Full time Class Teacher
MPR/UPR as appropriate + Recruitment incentive
Recruitment Incentive sum payable for the first year only up to £4,397
for an outstanding candidate depending on experience
This position is required for January 2019
Required for January 2019 at our highly regarded school, judged ‘GOOD’ in our recent OFSTED inspection – November 2016. OFSTED recognised that ‘pupils enjoy coming to school’, ‘staff are proud to work at this school’ and ‘this is an improving school. The leadership have high expectations of, and ambitions for, staff and pupils.’
Regents Park Community Primary School is a rapidly improving school that provides our children with the very best start in life. We are fortunate to work with children who are highly enthused and very keen to learn and a community who are supportive and friendly. Our staff work hard and are dedicated to providing the highest quality teaching and learning for the children in our school. We are looking to recruit a full time class teacher. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner.
We are particularly looking for teachers who:
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners.
- Have high expectations of what all children can achieve.
- Can build and maintain positive relations with children, parents and outside agencies.
- Are committed to working as part of a team.
- Support the aspirational ethos of the school.
- Are dedicated to ensuring the overall wellbeing of all children.
We can offer:
- Happy children who are eager to learn.
- A range of professional development opportunities with high quality support.
- An opportunity to be creative and inspire pupils.
- Dedicated and supportive staff, governors and parents.
Applications from experienced teachers are encouraged. Candidates must meet all requirements of the person specification.
Closing date: 12noon, Wednesday 10 October 2018
Interviews from: Week beginning 15 October 2018
Regents Park Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references, medical clearance and proof of eligibility to legally work in the country. If you have lived or worked outside of the UK for 3 months or more within the last 5 years a ‘Certificate of Good Conduct’ must be obtained from the country you lived in.
Please access the school website www.rgntpark.bham.sch.uk/vacancies or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and an application pack. Informal visits to the school are highly recommended. Please contact the school office on 464 6746 or via email to make an appointment.