General Assistant - job description
Catering General Assistant - job description.pdf
Visions and Values
Meet the School Governors
Certificate of Good Conduct information
School Term Dates
School Local Offer (SEN Report)
1. How do I speak to the School if I have a concern about my child?
2. How will the SENCo ensure the necessary people know about my child’s needs?
3. How will my child’s progress be reviewed and when will I be invited into school to discuss this? Will my child be able to give their views?
4. How will the school know if my child needs extra help and what can parents do if they feel their child may have SEN?
5. How will the SENCo ask for my permission to involve other professionals to work with my child?
6. How will I be involved in all decisions and have my views listened to?
7. How will my child be involved in decisions about their learning?
8. How will I be given support in contacting organisations who can give me advice and support?
9. How will my school ensure that parents and children with additional needs are fully included in all school activities?
10. How will my school provide good teaching for my child and extra support when needed?
11. How are staff trained to support the needs of my child?
12. What types of learning resources are available for my child?
13. What resources does the school offer if my child has significant social and or communication needs?
14. What support is available if my child needs support with managing behaviour or dealing with social situations?
Action Plan Disability Equality Scheme
Collective Worship Policy
Charging And Remissions Policy
Disabled Access Policy
DRAFT - Equality Policy
Health and Safety Policy
BCC No Platform Policy
Pupil Premium Policy
Religious Education Policy
School no platform policy
Sex and Relationships Policy
Supporting pupils in school with medical conditions
Whistle Blowing Policy
Fundamental British Values
Governor Secure Zone
News and Events
Year6 -2017 Video
The Big Sleuth 2017
Free Thinking Time
Staff Christmas Video 2015
The Big Read 2016
Staff Christmas Video 2016
Keeping Children Safe is Everybody’s Business
School Meal Menus
Information about Y7 Secondary Transfer
Kick It Out
The School Council
What does the School Council do?
The Shoebox Appeal
Our thoughts on the School Council
Home School Partnership
Friends of Regents Park
Regents Park Radio
Y4/Y5 Residential - January 2017
School Council 2017 - 2018
WE LOVE READING!
Regents Park Forest School
Example of a session plan
Photography Club Autumn/Winter 2012
Kick It Out
Regents Park Podcasts
Regents Park Blogs
Video Resource Centre
Staff Secure Zone
SLT Secure Zone
Download Our App
Click here for