It's Anti-Bullying week - join and #DoAnActOf Kindness #LoveYourNeighbour
29th November 2016
Year 2 Maths Workshop
25th November 2016
Anti-Bullying Week - Do An Act Of Kindness
13th November 2016
Read All Tweets
Visions and Values
Meet the School Governors
Fundamental British Values
School Term Dates
School Local Offer (SEN Report)
1. How do I speak to the School if I have a concern about my child?
2. How will the SENCo ensure the necessary people know about my child’s needs?
3. How will my child’s progress be reviewed and when will I be invited into school to discuss this? Will my child be able to give their views?
4. How will the school know if my child needs extra help and what can parents do if they feel their child may have SEN?
5. How will the SENCo ask for my permission to involve other professionals to work with my child?
6. How will I be involved in all decisions and have my views listened to?
7. How will my child be involved in decisions about their learning?
8. How will I be given support in contacting organisations who can give me advice and support?
9. How will my school ensure that parents and children with additional needs are fully included in all school activities?
10. How will my school provide good teaching for my child and extra support when needed?
11. How are staff trained to support the needs of my child?
12. What types of learning resources are available for my child?
13. What resources does the school offer if my child has significant social and or communication needs?
14. What support is available if my child needs support with managing behaviour or dealing with social situations?
Action Plan Disability Equality Scheme
Collective Worship Policy
Charging And Remissions Policy
Disabled Access Policy
DRAFT - Equality Policy
Health and Safety Policy
BCC No Platform Policy
Pupil Premium Policy
Religious Education Policy
School no platform policy
Sex and Relationships Policy
Supporting pupils in school with medical conditions
Whistle Blowing Policy
Governor Secure Zone
News and Events
Staff Christmas Video 2015
The Big Read 2016
Kick It Out
The School Council
What does the School Council do?
The Shoebox Appeal
Our thoughts on the School Council
Home School Partnership
Friends of Regents Park
School Council 2016 - 2017
WE LOVE READING!
Regents Park Forest School
Example of a session plan
Y5/ Y6 Residential - January 2016
Photography Club Autumn/Winter 2012
Kick It Out
Regents Park Podcasts
Regents Park Blogs
Staff Secure Zone
SLT Secure Zone
Click here for