Welcome To

Regents Park Community Primary School

Believe in Yourself - Anything is Possible!


8. How will I be given support in contacting organisations who can give me advice and support?

We will be happy to give you contact details for organisations who can give advice and support in to support you and your child.


  • You can contact the SENCo and the Parent Support Advisor if you need support in contacting organisations who can give you support.

  • You can also use My Care in Birmingham and the Birmingham Local Offer.

  • In our school we have a governor who is responsible for special educational needs.

  • Our SEN Governor’s job is to meet with the SENCO regularly.In these meetings the SEN Governor makes sure those children and families are being supported by the right services from in and outside of school.

  • School works closely with LA support services such as:

  • Communication and Autism Team

  • Pupil and School Support Services

  • Sensory Support Service (HI) (VI)

  • Educational Psychology Service

  • Team for children with physical difficulties (PDSS)

  • School works closely with Health Services

  • Paediatrician

  • We have our own Speech and Language Therapists

  • Physiotherapy

  • School Nurse Service


  • School works closely with social services

  • Integrated Family Support Team

  • Social Services

  • Social Workers

  • Team Around the Family

  • Family CAF

  • Domestic Violence Unit referrals

  • Birmingham Safeguarding

  • Child Development Centres

  • Family Support Workers